This is a very simple assembly-job, ideal for a quick weeknight supper. Another idea that came out of the recipe exchange, I found the original recipe a bit dry so have added a tablespoon of créme fraiche mixed with an extra handful of cheese, which should help.
- 1 bag fresh gnocchi
- 1 deli tub sun-dried tomatoes
- half a bag of fresh baby spinach
- 100g parmesan-style cheese
- 1 tbsp créme fraiche
- Preheat the grill
- Boil the gnocchi until it floats to the surface - abut 2-3 minutes
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and spinach, and grate the cheese. Mix half the cheese with the créme fraiche and a tablespoon of oil from the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Drain the gnocchi and combine all the ingredients except for the remaining cheese in a heatproof serving dish. Scatter with the remaining cheese and grill for 3-4 minutes until bubbling and golden brown. Serve immediately.